The Workplace Certification Program is available to anyone needing help gaining valuable workplace certifications. The provincially recognized courses prepare you for employment by providing hands-on training and experience. Each course results in a criteria-based certificate of completion. The courses offered include:
- Forklift/Skid Steer Operator
- Culinary Skills Certificate (Food Handlers)
- First Aid and CPR Training
- Tire Technician and Shop Skills Certificate
- Retail/Warehousing Skills
- Household Skills
- Safety and Basic Construction Skills.
These courses are offered free of charge.