Primary Purpose: To serve and assist with daily operational needs of the residential program. To serve the needs of the Program Director.
- Ensure that all scheduled program events, rules and procedures are followed by students.
- Assist with the dispensing of student medication.
- Assist with approved student appointments.
- Assist with PSNL/GSNL class supervision and student learning contracts. Update learning progression records for each student as things develop.
- Proactively demonstrate and maintain excellent working relationships with the program team and all other departments.
- Strong organizational and highly effective communication and relational skills.
- Strong focus on the purpose of the ATCCC discipleship model.
- An understanding of human nature and the student’s physical and spiritual battles.
- Able to defuse tense situations without making things worse.
- Have working knowledge of computers.
- Willingness to take additional training or mentorship as requested.
- Valid class 5 provincial drivers licence or equivalent.
To Apply: Email a cover letter and resume to Jennifer@teenchallenge.tc