Adult & Teen Challenge of Central Canada (ATCCC) is a Christian faith-based non-profit organization whose mission is to help people find freedom from life-controlling addictions/problems. With locations in Winnipeg, Brandon, Pembina Valley, Thunder Bay, Dryden and now Steinbach we continue to work towards putting Hope Within Reach for our communities.
Adult & Teen Challenge of Central Canada (ATCCC) Job Description:
Pembina Valley Community Office: Ministry Manager
Department or Functional Area: Pembina Valley Community Office
Reports To: Chief Operating Officer (COO)
Primary Purpose: Serving the immediate needs of the Pembina Valley Ministry and community office. This position will professionally represent ATCCC in Pembina Valley.
- Develop local ministry growth, administration, planning and communication.
- Ensure a standard of excellence in the maintenance of facilities, vehicles and all other ATCCC property.
- Leading and organizing community support groups, while providing support to other facilitators and groups as required
- Serve the ATCCC after care ministries by provide accountability, support and mentorship as needed to ensure that the ATCCC DNA is realized and carried out.
- Network building for referrals such as mental health, employment, shelters, detox bed, youth services. Communicating “the whole package” effectively.
- Connect the community members as the first point of contact for admissions, assisting with applications and connecting with the families.
- Build, develop and maintain donor and business relationships.
- Coordinate & represent ATCCC at churches, schools, special events or other events.
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Willingness to learn and be teachable
- Able to be an examples to other staff in daily living
- Actively demonstrate and maintain excellent working relationships with all program staff and all other departments
- Strong organizational skills and highly effective communication skills.
- Strong understanding of the DNA of the Adult & Teen Challenge ministry.
- Understanding of human nature and the physical and spiritual battles that they
- Working knowledge and willingness to adapt to web-based programs and reporting.
- Ability to diffuse tense situations.
- Ability to mentor and lead others.
How to Apply – Please contact us by email: email@example.com
**Include a custom cover letter that explains why you would be a good fit for ATCCC and what interests you about this position.
Expected Start Date: January 2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent