Position overview: Assisting with donation pickups and warehouse organization duties as required.
- Pick up donations as requested by the Store Manager/s.
- Assist with keeping the store clean, organized, and stocked.
- Put new merchandise on the sales floor in the designated areas and assist on the sales floor as required.
- Unload donation bin/s, store and sort contents.
- Assist with keeping the warehouse and store clean and organized.
- Housekeeping duties within all store areas as required.
- Follow proper STS policies, procedures and guidelines at all times.
- Follow the daily schedule laid out by the STS Manager.
- Participate in on-going training and meetings.
Schedule: Flexible with scheduling. May be required to work evenings and weekends.
- Able to over lift 50 lb.
- Class 5 driver licence.
- Strong ability to operate a truck and trailer.
- Strong communication skills.