We are currently renovating a building on our property to allow us to have a childcare so mothers can live with their children on site. We want to provide a secure place for those first steps together. We have a few bunk beds on the way so we can allow mothers in the first year to have the option to bring in their child if/when they are ready. Our passion is to create a loving family atmosphere for all who cross our threshold and allow the love of Christ to forever change their lives. We are thankful for the transformation that happens here.
- Child care director, teaching curriculum, crib, change table, ect. ($50,000)
- Fence and play equipment for child care ($10,000)
- Updating the security cameras ($20,000)
- Safer home and sheds for children (doors on sheds, locks, etc.) ($5,000)
- Thrift store basement renovations ($80,000)
- New chairs and sound system for Freedom Church ($20,000)